Wednesday, November 09, 2005

New Room

Welcome to Glanerbrug.
On the left is the border between Enschede and Glanerbrug.


Sorry for being late to tell you about my new room, here are some pictures of my room, well it's a house actually but I just want to show my own room. Because the other room is belong to my landlord, so I just leave it like that, well actually it's also mine, I can do anything I want there, but as a private proportion, so I just want to show you the pic. of
my own room.

This message aslo dedicated to Merlyn. Sorry for waiting too long, coz I am quite buzy and plan to move the blog to my official site.























3 comments:

Merlyna said...

looks great! thanks for putting this on for me.
but i heard you have another room in somebody's home...:P is that true?
you're soooooo lucky!

Merlyna said...

looks great! thanks for putting this on for me.
but i heard you have another room in somebody's home...:P is that true?
you're soooooo lucky!

Unknown said...

Waduh... ini isu dari mana lagi ini??? ahahahahaha, pasti deh dari si abang yg kena sengatan 230V dlm 10 Detik hauhauhauhaLOL...