Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Gestoord [Disturbed]

I called my friend in OZ at 2 o'clock in the morining in Holland, I didn't realize that I talked too loud. Suddenly someone knocked my door and told me about the loud voice which waken the family at 2 o'clock in the morining. Sorry then. No more next time. I thought my room is soundproof, yeah, may be in the afternoon, but in the night it's not. hehehehehe. FEACH ACH...

R**, next time I will call you in the morning time, not in the evening, coz it will disturb the family again hauhauhauhauhaLOL...

2 comments:

Enrico Susatyo said...

AHAHHAAHHA gw tau tuh siapa yang lu telp, orangnya telpon gw jg... AHAHHAHA eh sep, di tempat kost gw juga ada orang yang rese, gw telpon si R**, terus dia nya ketok2 kamar gw (jam 2 malem juga) padahal dia sendiri biasanya juga jam 4an baru tidur.... ahhahahhahha tapi sudahlah..... ahhahahaha peace sep, eh itu iklannya jiji jiji tuh pada gamparin aja.. ga bisa di delete yah? jiji banget

Merlyna said...

sape nih R**. Roi? Ray? Rio? hahaha.
Mana posting apt baru nya nih?