Friday, August 05, 2005

A Simple Testimonial to My Parents

Dear parents,

I could not hold my tears when I wrote this. What I feel right now is proud to have you. You show me how hard is your work, I relized that you are hardworker. When you called me from far away, I felt that you missed me, I missed you also. I won't make you upset, I'll do my best so your taught won't be feckless. Thanks for giving me a good advice, for strengthen me in God. Thanks for teaching me how to be mature also to my sisters and my brothers. I always remember your hardwork, and the most precious time is when I received a call from you and when you asked me to pray together, I tell you that I can't hold my tears when we pray through voice chat or phone.

That's the power of prayer, even we are sparated miles away, but the power of prayer made the distance a step of foot only. I feel really sorry because I am such an egoistical person. I can't covered all of your kindness, but when I came back from here, I will make you proud. I really miss your smile and the warmth of my family. Can't wait to meet my big family.

Thanks God for giving me a huge opportunity to be the eldest in this family. Even sometimes it's hard but You always gives me a way out and taught me how to be a good brother.


~ Mom & Dad you are the Best ~

No comments: