Saturday, July 30, 2005

Dag en Nacht in Enschede


Living in Enschede is really romantic especially if you have partner to live here. Het is jammer dat ik geen vriendin/meisje heb :p. Well if you can see the picture of Enschede at night, it is really romantic city. You can feel that Enschede is belong to both of you.

What I like from Enschede is safe and quiet place to live. That's not a suitable place for you if you are looking for a crowd. Well you can still find it in the bar or cafe during the evening.


This view is really nice because for me itshows the real Enschede. Well it's not too bad if compared with other cities in Holland. Enschede is a very special city for me, everytime I am back to Enschede if I got a trip somewhere, I always feel peace when I stepped my feet in this city.

Absolutely Enschede is silence but nice. Well it has big football stadium, known as Arke Stadium, owned by FC Twente. If Ajax, PSV, & Feyenoord came to our home, Enschede became really crowd, even sometimes traffic comes badly.

almost 70% of the populations here is not Netherlander, during Tuesday and Saturday, there are more German people come to Enschede to eat some fresh seafood in the Central Heart of Enschede, we called as "Centrum". I can't say too much about Enschede, but you have to come here to see the biggest city in Overissel. It took about 15 minutes to go to Germany.

There was just FIFA World Cup U-20 held in this city, and the winner of 2005, Argentina, played more than 3 times in Enschede. I am lucky to get the signature from all the Argentinian players. CIAO...

No comments: