Sunday, July 17, 2005

Rutbeek Excursion


Here we are, the PPI Enschede. Trip to Rutbeek was really nice but it was a really long trip ever with bike. It took more than an hour to reach the place. The picture above taken when we took a rest for a long walk, took about 2 hours to walk arround the lake. I thought it was just a small lake without any interesting things.

But then when I arrived there, I was really different what I thought before, we walked arround having lunch together aside the Rutbeek Lake, wathing people doing surfing, and one thing which is important, we also passed the "NUDE AREA", so all of people there are unclothes, it's normal here in Netherland.

Well we got a very peace message by the Lake itself, eventhough it was made by human, but it's really nice Lake I ever seen. When I just sat down in the sun, plug my feet to the water which is cold, and listen to the music that played by my friend, singing together... Feel how peace it is. Nice environment.

Who said Enschede is not interesting? Well even there is no mountain there, but there is a beautiful lake.

You have to go there!

(The picture of me with the vodka bottle, is not a real vodka. it's just the bottle but the inside is normal water)

No comments: