Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Once Upon A Time In Amsterdam


Walking in the a capital city of Holland, Amsterdam. It was quite hot but eventhough it's hot but really fun. Actually I did not have any fun to go there, but because my friend went back to Indonesia, so I just continue my trip from Schipol [International Airport of Holland] to Amsterdam Central.

Arrived in Amsterdam Central directly walked to the Chinese food restaurant, having lunch with my friend. Then we went to DAM but we lost in "Red Light District". Well it's okay now... not as shock as the first time get there. We decided to took a tram to go to Van Gogh Museum.

Stoped a station before to take a look of guitar store but it's closed... so we walked to the museum. It was a really nice place, a big field surrounded by 3 museums and one concert gebouw [concert hall]. What a nice park. Directly to the locket to buy the ticket enterance for Van Gogh Museum, unfortunately photo is prohibited there, so there is no picture about the artwork, but well I saw with my eyes the artwork of my favourite artist in Highschool.

Unforgetable moment for me to be there. Unlucky for my friend because he can't find what he looked for... He needs to go to US to see the real one. But overall it is really nice museum. Inspired me a lot and living my spirit to do sketch and drawing.

That was the first trip to the museum.
This part dedicated to Vincent van Gogh.

No comments: