Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Genius at Work

I got friend who is really genius, actually I know more people, but this time I'd like to tell the most genius one. He is a real computer freaks, that why I called him "the TechnoKid". That's a really suitable nickname for him, and he likes it I think. may be next time he will gives the name for his server "TechnoKid".

Before I forget I would like to say many thanks to this man, because lending me his Xbox almost 2 months and also share the server, thx for the 3 euro also. What else??? hmmm... well just wishing you all the best for your internship and how about your Xbox later... hahahaha

Ok keep influencing and many thanks, God Bless.
*Photos of the genius people coming soon. I still need to learn from him how to use blog. I am a newbie.

3 comments:

Ajin said...

Hey Joe, I am not a genius, I just do my work and apply my talents the best way that I can. Hahaha... but feel free to call me The Technokid.

- (Ajin != genius);

Unknown said...

HahahahahaLOL... Hey Ajin I don't put your name there... it might be someone else hahaha but feel free to think it's you. PEACE :)

Ajin said...

So what gituh loh :P